Monday, May 9, 2011

mother's day

we spent this weekend in our hometown hanging out with my family for mother's day.
on friday, friends of ours had tickets to ucm's commencement where president bill clinton was speaking. 


after, we went with them and all had dinner together at player's on the patio.  the weather was amazing.
on saturday ronnie went back home to get stuff done around the house and i stayed to hang out with my mom.  i also found time to run out to my long lost friend mauri's house, who was also in town for mother's day.  we enjoyed the sun and had a few beers outside. 
that night my brother, jaime and miss madeline showed up, along with ronnie to have a big family dinner on the back deck. 
on sunday the "kids" got to business while my mom and dad were at church.  we made a big breakfast for her, got her flowers, a new book from paper*source, and some candies that she loves.
that afternoon we all headed out to my grandma's farm for games and a the best lunch ever.  seriously.







it was quite the weekend - - so good. so good. so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment