Thursday, December 13, 2018

smile

every few years we go to our professional photographer
that took the girls newborn photos.
let's be real:
this shit is expensive.
like, i don't even tell ronnie until after it's over.
thank god, i have my own job now, because
i can just say - don't worry, i paid for it. 
but i keep going back because i always,
always L O V E them, so to me, it's worth it. 

take a look. 














can we talk about clothes for one second.
i ordered us new outfits FOUR weeks in advance.
unfortunately, the girls stuff was coming from china and 
didn't show up in time. 
(please see my thanksgiving post to see reid's adorable dress that she didn't get to wear.)
so i borrowed reid's outfit from shan, ronnie borrowed my dad's sweater, 
brette actually had this dress, but it is a little too big and of course,
my freaking outfit was chosen in the last 20 minutes.
it's not my favorite, but i try not to dwell on it.
it's just, when you're paying for these pictures, it would
help to like your clothes. 
and can i just say, the clothes i ordered would have been amazing.
blah.


good things i'm still obsessed with these pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment