Thursday, May 10, 2012

the real reason

more important than a night out on the town with my ol' college roomie,
is seeing her little boy, crosby,
helping fanger celebrate her little one who is due in july
and giving ronnie and i a weekend away.

so we headed out on our road trip


and dreamed of houses we would build one day.


and followed I70 all the way there.


mr. crosby was as handsome as ever.


and such a big boy.


much different than the baby i met months ago.


and the next day i went to pro-fessional baby shower.


it was straight out of magazine





but my favorite was seeing all my gal pals that i never get to see


and celebrating baby menz with fanger.
isn't she incredibly cute and still so tiny?
she's my pregnant body idol.


i can't wait to go back soon.


1 comment:

  1. You are too kind. When I look in the mirror, "body idol" is not the phrase that I think up. But, again, you're kind. ;). Sooooo glad you could come!

    ReplyDelete