Thursday, January 20, 2011

my monica closet

for all those FRIENDS fans - you know exactly what i'm talking about.
to get clued in - you can watch a small clip here.  but basically chandler realizes that he has never seen the inside of one of the closets in monica's apartment.  turns out that is is jammed full of crap and clutter which goes against monica's ocd personality.
my house is always picked up.  maybe not shiny clean, but definitely free of clutter. 
until you get to my basement.



it has been the 'catch all' to my clutter.  anything i don't know what to do with - - it goes in the basement.
and not in some neat and organized way, but basically stacks of crap ranging from high school memorabilia to decorations and old furniture. 
it is our next project.
clean, declutter, throw out and organize.

wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment