things that happened this weekend:
1. met up with my girlfriends on friday for a playdate.
the kids keep getting cuter.
2. brette's second tooth finally cut through.
3. brette has been running a fever for the last two days.
i'm assuming it's her teeth.
she also caught a cold.
i'm carrying around kleenex so she is literally not described as a snot-nose kid.
i know she doesn't feel well because she slept 13 hours last night
and then took a three hour nap this morning. sleep on, girl.
4. to top it off, she shit on ronnie. and then when he was changing her, she peed all over.
it. was. awesome.
and then it was bath time.
5. the bachelor is back.
time to live tweet my friends every monday night.
its DZ tradition.
6. we took christmas down except for the tree.
i'm trying to convince ronnie to carry it down to the basement with all the decorations still on it.
my brother does it and it looks like an amazing idea.
ronnie doesn't think the tree will fit down the staircase.
there's only one way to find out.
7. it snowed and snowed and snowed.
and it's freezing here. like super-duper, don't-go-outside-at-all cold.
i hope people brought their dogs inside.
it literally haunts me that people leave their pets out in this.
8. i colored my hair.
yes, that was the "highlight" of my saturday night.
get it?! i kill myself.
i now have the blond ombre thing going again.
i missed it.
9. ronnie made dinner twice this weekend.
talk about miracle.
he says he's going to try to start cooking, but only on the weekend.
i guess that leaves me the other five days.
10. my best friend that lived 5 minutes away moved back to warrensburg.
40 minutes away.
not cool, not cool at all.
so now i'm all alone in lees summit.
so yeah, my weekend was not that exciting.
but when you have a sick six month old and its 10 degrees outside
it limits the amount of things you can do.
i didn't list it, but we did manage to get out of the house and go to walgreens.
i stayed in the car though, so i don't know if that counts.