Tuesday, May 13, 2014

let's celebrate mom

i didn't get a chance to give a shout out on sunday to
M O M S !
especially mine.
she's really the
cats meow.
the cream of the crop.
the best of the best.
the one person i can call and ask anything.
well, except for money.
i leave those phone calls for dear ol' dad.
(wink)
 
 
i hope everyone had a happy mother's day
and celebrated that special lady in your life.
 
we drove down to warrensburg so i could spend
the day with my mom.
(and grandma, aunt and cousin)
it was such a nice relaxing day.
and it was my first mother's day with
brette in my arms instead of my tummy.
she's what makes the day so special,
not me.
ronnie let me sleep in.
7:30 instead of 6:30,
which, for real, makes a huge difference.
and if i didn't feel like doing something,
i busted out, "but its mother's day"
and ronnie took over.
mwah ha ha ha.
i'm sure it will come back to bite me on father's day,
but it was totally worth it.
 
 
hope everyone had a lovely sunday!
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment