Friday, December 9, 2011

shop shop shopping!

my family goes christmas shopping every year.
it's a big deal to my mother.
you can read more about it here,

but this year was fun because i got to hang out with this little girl.


which makes my parents extra happy.
and my mom and dad have an excuse to ride the rides at the mall.


while the cool kids watch with our extra cool barbie cart.
haters gonna hate.


what i wore, you ask?
my new cardigan that i asked for my birthday.
charcoal gray [over the] knee socks from target.
brown old navy cotten dress
my steve madden boots.


but it was a bad move on my part because my feet were killing me by the end of the day.  next year? it's sweatpants and tennis shoes all the way.

hope you got your shopping done too!

1 comment:

  1. "i'm that person i used to hate". - me, in reference to that jumbo stroller. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete