Friday, December 28, 2012

symtoms

oct 20th

this post is about pregnancy
and therefore, might not be suitable for anyone not female. 
or modest.

the reason i took a pregnancy test
was because i legitimately couldn't remember when i had my last period.
i was having cramps, so i kept thinking it was coming any minute,
until it just never came.

speaking of cramps,

all my life i've had the period of tinker bell.
it starts on tuesday or wednesday,
and i'm done by friday or saturday.
only 3 or 4 days.
no bad cramping.
no crazy bitch mood swings.
(or at least i don't think, maybe we should ask ronald)

but now?
now, i'm having cramps the majority of the day,
everyday.
i find myself hunched over with a pained expression
and then i remember i'm supposed to be masking
my "situation" and try to carry on.
i'm not used to this.
some might consider these light cramps,
but i don't know because i have nothing to compare it to.
which makes me think that the pain of the actual birth
will probably send me over the edge.
maybe i should be thanking these cramps for starting to prepare me for the pain that is to come?
i don't know, i might be slightly (that's a lie, i'm terrified) nervous about getting this kiddo out of me.
and even though it IS natural.
it doesn't seem natural.
it seems like torture.
just saying.

anyway...
my doctor appointment isn't until next week,
so i looked up what these cramps are
and it says my uterus is expanding.
awesome.

just what i was afraid of,
my body is already preparing itself to be large.

move over willy,
there's another whale on it's way.



1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! And I seriously look at birth like a 16 year old boy would....I know it's natural...but really when you think about it, it's nuts!

    ReplyDelete