Wednesday, April 11, 2012

easter best

this year we spent easter with my side of the family.
so we packed two dogs, some fruit salad and headed to warrensburg.
we had our traditional lamb for easter dinner
 and ate outside on my parent's deck.
then my cousin and my aunt went out looking for
wild asparagus and came back with bags full.
[this is pretty standard for my family.  my grandparent's farm has always
 had wild asparagus growing on it and yearly we get to try some fresh.]
after, my mom hid easter eggs for the kiddos
and then again for ronzo, brian, jaime and me.
that's right.
we're all around 30 yrs old and still hunting eggs.
it was a perfect day.

[all pictures thanks to my cousin, kelly, the photo queen.]


madeline on her search for eggs

easter lilies my mom got me.

 madeline, still searching.

 easter bunny cake pops - a la aunt margo

 my two cousins on an easter egg hunt.

hope you had a happy easter too!


No comments:

Post a Comment