Friday, April 27, 2012

week two


another week without my beloved chocolate.
even my one-piece-a-night supply has dried up
and i didn't think it was the smartest diet move to go out and buy more.
i'm without carbs, alcohol, fruit and sugar.
(i've given up on not eating any diary, but i keep it in small doses.)
and another week saying "no" over and over again.
things have gotten harder and easier both.

one of the hardest things for me is breakfast.
let's see, what do i normally eat?
cereal, waffles, smoothies, pancakes, biscuits, yogurt.
how much of that can i have?
zero.
me and eggs are trying our best to get along,
but i'm getting kind of sick of them.

the thing that is getting way easier
is my need to snack.
i would always snack in between meals.
especially in the afternoon.
i don't even really think about it anymore,
but if i do get hungry, i make myself a cup of tea.
i know that sounds weird, but it works for me.
and i did have a cheat meal.
the girls from work have started a dinner club
and we went to a thai restaurant and i had pad thai.
i mean, hopefully one meal will not kill everything else,
but i felt bad after eating it anyway. blah.

for week three my goal is to get my fitness on.
the combo of the diet and exercise should
help with additional weight loss.
should.
we shall see.

total loss this week: 2 lbs.
for a grand total of 6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment