Tuesday, March 26, 2013

a work in progress

we got our chair for the nursery!
i was so excited because it was four weeks early.
nebraska furniture mart definitely gets my seal of approval.
isn't it pretty?
you can't really see the pattern,
but its a celery green gingham.
very nursery.

and did you notice the adorable pillow?
i got that off etsy.
(pretty much where i've been doing all my shopping)
its coral dandelions. i was instantly in love.




other things i've gotten off etsy?
art for my gallery wall over the dresser.

(i changed the hot air balloon from pink to coral
 - another reason i love etsy. personalization.)
(and this is supposed to be kites over london. a little shout out to my english heritage.)
i can't do much more until after my showers to see what i still need for the bedding.
and really, i'm not missing much else, except for things on the wall,
which i already have everything i want in mind.
i just have to find it.  or have ronnie make it.
i still need a light fixture.
oh, and a mirror.
if you see anything like this for cheap,
let me know.
can't wait to get it all put together.
so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your nursery is beautiful. Don't forget I have something for the wall... And how big do you want the mirror? I have a small one that is very similar you can have if you want. Beautiful room, Brooker, just beautiful. Mick

    ReplyDelete