Wednesday, September 7, 2016

it's cooling off

september.
a good month.
my birthday month.
it starts feeling like fall.
the holidays start rapidly approaching.
my calendar starts filling up with 
family fall day,
an afternoon at the apple orchard and 
a field trip to the pumpkin patch.
i just love this time of year.
in fact, yesterday was my first day 
home after a weekend away, so 
once all my laundry was done, i
immediately started decorating the house.
i needed some pretty leaves and pumpkin
spiced candles in my life.
AND now that summer is over, it 
also means ronnie has to get back 
to working on the house.
i think he enjoyed his three months of summer off,
but i am ready to get a few things done around here.
don't worry, i already made him a list.
top priority and first on my list:
get the family room painted.
i am ready to cover our wood paneling and
hang some pictures.
i'm really excited to have all our trim finally match.
after the family room, then comes the entry way.
i'm excited. 
i left a few weekends open on our calendar, so
hopefully this can get done sometime SOON.
i'll keep you posted on our progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment