Friday, January 13, 2012

friday night lives

last friday i had plans to have a girls night, but it was cancelled when our
hostess realized her husband had to be up and ready for work bright and early saturday. 
so instead, ronnie and i went out with our
we played the juke box.
drank some beer.
ate unhealthy food.
and finally made our way back to my house. (1 block down the road)
ronnie showed off his christmas present which lindsay modeled.


then we played my christmas present/the best game ever, A to Z.

and after the turnbows left,
i realized how drunk my husband was.
how could i tell?
well, he spilt a beer
put on some george strait
and wanted to dance.

and that's why we're perfect for each other.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love when you post dancing videos of Ronnie! I was hoping for more...like the one you secretly took last time!:)

    ReplyDelete