Thursday, October 6, 2011

date night


ronnie and i had the most perfect date night on friday.
we went to dinner and then to a drive-in movie.
growing up my aunt and uncle took my brother and i to a drive-in every summer.  we would pile in the back of the truck - normally with chinese food and couch pillows - and stay up real late watching a double feature.  it turned into one of my favorite things to do. ever.
now, what i makes me real happy about it is that i get to include my babies on our night out.

but first what i wore:



i wanted to share because my purple jeans from forever 21 are heaven.  they feel like sweat pants, they're that soft. 

after dinner we went home, grabbed our puppies and sweatshirts, and headed out.  we took 5 pillows, 2 comforters and a blanket.


we ended up seeing this movie.
which i wouldn't recommend.  it was weird.
even though ryan gosling can make up for it.
meow.






heading home with puppies in tow.
a date night success!

No comments:

Post a Comment