Friday, January 18, 2013

baby names

so turns out that girls names are harder for us than boys.
go figure.
i thought boys names were going to be harder because we didn't like as many.
but that ended up being a good thing, as we were already down to four options.
all of which i would have liked.

but girls?
our list started long and we were slowly making cuts,
but now that i KNOW i have to pick one,
i don't know if any of them are perfect.

our faves right now:
brett
hunter
savannah
adler
gwyneth
ryan
but alas, hunter has been cut.
not because i don't love it,
because i do,
but because my aunt and uncle pointed out
that Cox Hunter is not cool.
my poor girl.
i already feel bad for her and her last name.
its ruining everything.
so someone should name their little girl hunter because i love it
and because i'll never be able to use it.
school teachers: is savannah popular?  do you know 3 or 4 in your school?
other names we're considering:
blair
ashton
jocelyn
josephine
laina
ps- what's my favorite?  brett.
but i don't have ronnie on my side... yet.

6 comments:

  1. Out of that list I've only had an Adler, but she's been the only one I've heard. I don't know any Savannahs at my school either. Besides one Ryann I dont' know of any kids at my school with your list.
    Very cute and original list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple Savannahs...but we also have 776 kids. So that's expected. I'm digging your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Adler. And we couldn't decide on a girl name either. It wasn't until we saw her that we knew what fit. Don't know any Savannahs at my school but a gazillion Ashtons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Emerson Brett or Brett Emerson??? From the younger twin & daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, Hyderabad, I have read at least eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Baby Girl Names

    ReplyDelete